Dear Marine Retailers,
The fishing and boating industries are working to increase the number of fishing participants from the existing 49.1 million to 60 million by 2021. We hope you will support this industry-wide effort, coined “60 in 60”, by being one of the first in the industry to embed the to your consumer-facing website.
This new tool is a free add-on designed by the Recreational Boating & Fishing Foundation (RBFF) to increase the number of anglers and boaters in your community and grow your customer base. t connects customers with a single click to exactly the right state agency web page for purchasing their fishing license or boat registration.
RBFF is challenging itself and the fishing and boating community to get this new tool onto as many websites as possible. Why? With the plugin on your website, you’ll have;
- Lowered the barriers to fishing by simplifying the license buying process;
- Helped increase the number of fishing trips and anglers, leading to increased sales for your business;
- each new license = 1.68 participants/customers;
- Positioned your business as a trusted resource for the items needed to fish & boat, and;
- Helped move the entire industry closer to 60 in 60 and help generate $100 million to conserve our water resources.
To learn more about RBFF’s free Fishing License & Boat Registration Website Plugin, and the impact it can have on your business — head to takemefishing.org/websiteplugin. Are you on board?
Click here for instructions and get started today!
Thank you for your support,